We offer a friendly legal service with the privacy you deserve. Your wishes can be properly translated into legal jargon. You will have peace of mind in knowing that your loved ones and dependents will be taken care. You will not be available to explain to correct any technical deficiency or error in expression so there is little room for mistake.
We strongly suggest that you consider a Smarter Will which includes a discretionary testamentary trust (please refer to "Smarter Wills Guide and Benefits" below), as it provides asset protection + tax minimisation. Executors have the opportunity to minimise income tax, capital gains tax (CGT) and other tax leakage as well as reserve welfare entitlements year after year.
For more information about Last Wills, please read our articles:Wills and probate in Victoria Australia
- Estate Planning and Getting it Right – Tips
- Will making it valid & legal in Victoria Australia
- Last Will and issue in do-it-yourself will kits
- Disadvantages of not having a will and benefit of a Last Will and Testament
- Why everyone should do a smarter Last Will
- Who to choose to be the Executor of your Will
- Glossary of Terms & Terminology for wills, estates including family provision Australia