- Conveyancing involves transferring legal ownership of real estate from one person to another.
- The real skill of conveyancing involves anticipating potential problems, legal and procedure, and addressing them before they materialise.
Conveyancing is best left in the hands of the trained professionals i.e. with lawyers.
For more please read our news updates:Conveyancing
- Some purchasers required to withhold GST from 1 July 2018 Conveyancing
- Landmark transaction completed using new system
- Units outperform houses
- Off-the-plan housing contracts in Victoria ”warning”
- Victorian Parliament urged to pass domestic building consumer protections
- Singaporean investors hungry for a piece of the Australian housing market
- Property rental scams alert Victoria
- Melbourne’s 321 suburbs ranked for liveability
- Victorian government announces review of property laws
Victory Law Conveyancing
We are not just conveyancers - we are lawyers!!!
Victory Law conveyancing matters are supervised by properly qualified lawyers. We have the latest conveyancing systems and software to ensure conveyancing is carried out from the get go!
Whether a home, investment or a development, you can talk to our Property Lawyers about your proposed property conveyance.
- We identify potential problems such as unfair terms and conditions, questionable strategies and other traps and pitfalls and advise how to make the purchase right for you.
- If you provide us with your contracts before you sign we will inspect your documents and save you from any potential trouble. Conveyancers are not legal practitioners but we are, so we can give you professional legal advice during the full process.
- We will give you written advice about cooling-off periods, subject to finance clauses, easements, caveats, planning restrictions etc. Without an experienced lawyer’s knowledge and expertise things may go wrong in your property purchase.
- Our conveyancers will always apply for a full set of certificates and check if documents are incorrect, incomplete and/or defective. Our lawyers and conveyancers never cut corners and provide a highly professional legal service.
If your PROPERTY is in the State of Victoria, it doesn't matter where YOU are in the world.
- We have clients in other States and other countries, who use our conveyancing services.These days, distance makes little difference because of new contact methods.
- If you live in country Victoria, interstate or abroad, you can contact us.
OTHER CONVEYANCING SERVICES
Victory Law Conveyancing can also assist you with property sales, and business purchases and sales.
For conveyancing advice or to arrange an appointment for pre-contractual advice please contact Victory Law at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9772 2100.