We base our advice on our skills, experience and judgment after practicing in the field for 15 years (where 70 per cent of migration agents do not re-register after the first year and not many lawyers practice). We will tell you how to get it done and not how you can’t get the visa. We practice in all areas from visa to review tribunal and court cases. Some agents are only familiar in a particular subclass we are familiar with all visas so we are able to provide you a broad range of options. Many clients think that many agents are lawyers, majority of the agents do not hold a law degree. 70% of migration agents do not re-register after the first year, those that remain registered, 60 per cent do not re-register after five years. DON’T GET CAUGHT! GET RIGHT ADVICE FIRST TIME!
Breaking News / Latest articles / Blog News
- An Indian Man on a Australian visitor visa with child exploitation material in a mobile phone: removed.
- Losing Australian Citizenship and Unreasonable delays
- Major Changes to General Skilled Migration Australia Programme
- Partner and parent visa applications new laws Australia
- Changes to Australian Skilled occupations Australia